Kai Platter Board with Native Flora Dipping Bowls
Loads of our Toru Road Kai goods are included in this bundle and are presented on a specially designed Toi Kupu Gallery kai platter board. Included in this bundle are two dipping bowls depicting Aotearoa's native flora Kākā Beak, and Pūriri. You get all this deliciousness in your bundle:
- Toi Kupu Gallery Kai Platter Board engraved with the word KAI or with KOWHAIWHAI patterns (see photos)
- Kākā Beak dipping bowl
- Pūriri dipping bowl
- Toru Road Tahi Bay Oil 250ml
- Toru Road Pitted Kalamata Olives 180g
- Toru Road Sundried Tomatoes 180g
- Toru Road Horopito Dukkah 80g
- Toru Road Kai Platter Board with Dipping Bowls is gift-wrapped in brown paper and tied with fresh bay leaves
- PLUS Free delivery across Wellington and the Kapiti Coast
The Toi Kupu Gallery designed kai platter boards either come with the word KAI engraved on it (board is 35cm x 21cm with a special lip on the board to contain your kai), or you can grab one of our new KOWHAIWHAI kai boards which are either round or square with a handle. They are 30x30cm (with handle 40x30cm) and 30x25cm (with handle 40x25cm) respectively.
Toru Road Kai brings healthy and wholesome kai to your table.
Porirua - no charge to deliver locally, or you can arrange pickup.
Wellington, Hutt Valley and Kapiti (up to Waikanae) - no charge for combined orders over $40.
Rest of NZ - $10 flat fee for all orders outside of Wellington.
Kākā Beak - a many-branched, spreading shrub with clusters of large, bright scarlet flowers. Larger plant than Clianthus puniceus and has glossy leaflets. Now endangered in the wild and only found naturally occurring in the East Coast of the North Island.
Pūriri - a large spreading tree of the northern North Island. Pinkish-red flowers are produced throughout the year and the nectar attracts tūī. The clusters of red fruit appeal to kererū.
Support other Māori pakihi:
Check out the other amazing work that Kahurangi Ross creates as owner of Toi Kupu Gallery